Cars for Homes
Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity build homes in partnership with families in your community.
Car donations are another way to support the mission of Habitat for Humanity.
When you donate a car to Cars for Homes, you will help your local Habitat for Humanity build and rehabilitate houses with families in need of affordable shelter.
The car donation process is quick and easy.
It can be accomplished online or with a toll-free phone call to 1-877-277-4344. If you donate an automobile or other vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.
What can you donate?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.
Donate your car today
or call us at 1-877-277-4344
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.